Native Plant Month PDX - 2018
Join the Native Plant Society of Oregon (NPSO), Portland chapter, partnering organizations, and friends in celebrating and exploring native plants in all their springtime glory! From April 28th to May 31st, Native Plant Month 2018 (NPM-PDX) features workshops, guided hikes, and presentations that serve to promote a greater appreciation and knowledge of our local native plants and highlight the importance of protecting and preserving these valuable species. More information about dates, times, and registration can be found at npmpdx.org. We hope to see you there!
NPM-PDX 2018 Highlighted Events:
- Native plant walks at local parks in and near Portland
- "Wetlands 101" workshop
- Forest and historical site outings featuring topics such as fire ecology
- Botanical illustration and crafting workshop
- Paddle & Plant Walk at Elk Rock Island
- Native Plant Keying / Botany Workshop
For more information, please visit the event website at npmpdx.org.